Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Homegrown Simplicity! I’m always looking to connect with other writers/bloggers with similar interest to add value to the mission of Homegrown Simplicity. It’s also a great opportunity to introduce other great blogs to my readers to enjoy!
How Can You Become a Homegrown Simplicity contributor?
- Head over to the homepage to browse articles and get a feel for the branding/mission of Homegrown Simplicity.
- Keep in mind guest post submission should add quality and value to Homegrown Simplicity readers.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
- Uplifting/Inspiring Motherhood
- Simple Living (excluding budgeting, money-saving tips)
- Decluttering tips and ideas
- Simple Recipes (such as 5 ingredients or less, “capsule pantry” ideas, etc)
Examples of Past Guest Post Articles
Ready to Contribute to Homegrown Simplicity?
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Tell me a little about yourself! My favorite part of guest blogging is getting to network with other writers/mothers.
- Your idea(s) for the post content
- Blog URL or 2-3 links to your previous work.
I look forward to networking with you! Expect an email back from me within 4 business days.
In the meantime, let’s connect on social media: